Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Post-Workout Of The Gods.


I'm usually not big on post workout supplements. Usually protein and creatine was enough for me. I briefly tried Mutant rehab, which was a pretty good product, but Jetmass seems to have taken the cake for this category, with an absolutely phenomenal ingredient profile (Although the proprietary blend format does make it mildly questionable) , mouth watering taste, and it mixes very easily. I found that with taking this immediately post workout, I kept my pumps. That wicked pump size stuck for a while after that gym. I felt great. No feeling bloated, or sick. Just a wicked, smooth post workout, that leaves me feeling great. The only real downside it has, is the lack of protein. So you still need 2 products for a proper post workout. I haven't had much experience with this brand (GAT), but after this, I plan on trying a few more products from their lineup. I am definitely impressed with this product, and would definitely buy it again. Look for reviews later down the road of new GAT products, and once again, thank you for reading. If you liked it, please share this on Facebook, Twitter, Etc, as you guys' word of mouth truly helps get these reviews out there. Thanks again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment