Friday 3 May 2013

Mutant Mayhem


I hate to sound like a fanboy, but Mutant kept their reputation of delivering amazing products, for putting on serious amounts of mass. This is my new personal favourite pre-workout. I love it because it hits like a concentrated pre-workout, with all the muscle building factors, amino acids, and vasodilators to deliver the same pump, and results as a complete pre-workout. This  stuff provides me with unbeatable energy and drive to just keep going in the gym, getting extra sets  in, getting just a few more reps, and upping my weights. It feels awesome, without the terrible crash, or that awful itchy feeling you get from most complete pre-workouts (Caused by absurd amounts of Beta-alanine) and it doesn't make me feel jittery, which causes me to lose focus constantly. Needless to say, the feeling I get from this is perfect in the gym. Just the right amount of focus, and energy, and I love it. I'll be using this stuff for a while. In between 2 months of use, I will always use Magnum Opus as the bridge so I can drop the caffeine and stimulant tolerance though. Review will be coming up on that soon! 

Remember, If you like my reviews, please share this with your family and friends or anyone else who may find my information useful on Facebook, Twitter, G+ or any other social media platform, as it will be much appreciated! Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment